This RGBW Receiver / Controller can be controlled by any of Skydance’s RGB / RGBW remote controls or a Push Dim signal. With a current rating up to 20A it can operate a large quantity of RGBW LED strip lights. The allowable load of this controller can also be expanded by the use of amplifiers / extenders.
- Pairing the receiver is simply performed by: A short press of the match key on the receiver / controller. Followed by an immediate press of the on/off key on the remote. The LED indicator on the remote control will fast flash a few times, indicating the match is successful.
- Refer instruction manual
- Output power:
- Total: 20A (240W) @ 12V / 20A (480W) @ 24V
- 4/Ch: 5A/Ch (60W) @ 12V / 5A/Ch (120W) @ 24V
- 4096 levels 0~100% brightness
- Built in 10 dynamic modes, include jump or gradual change style
- Smooth dimming without flicker
- 30m range (with auto retransmission), receiver automatically transmits the signal to another receiver within 30m
- 1 remote can be paired to an infinite number of receivers
|Control Type||RF Remote|
|Output Power||20A (Total) |
4x 5A (60W) @ 12V
4x 5A (120W) @ 24V
|Transmission Frequency||RF 2.4GHz|
|Dimming Greyscale||4096 (2^12) levels|
|Operating Temperature||Ta: -30°C ~ +55°C|
|Case Temperature (Max.)||Tc: +85°C|
|Dimensions||175 x 45 x 27mm|
|Protections||Reverse polarity |
- LL-SD-V4 Instruction Manual (649 KB)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.