This Mini RGB / RGBW Remote Control has a simple button design allowing for easy, no fuss operation in a small package. The remote features 10 buttons offering on/off, brightness adjustment, touch colour wheel, colour preset and colour changing pattern modes.
The remote can be used with any of the Skydance RGB / RGBW receiver / controllers. Pairing is simply performed by: A short press of the match key on the receiver / controller. Followed by an immediate press of the on/off key on the remote. The LED indicator on the remote control will fast flash a few times, indicating the match is successful.
- 30m range (with auto transmission)
- 1 remote can be paired to an infinite number of controllers/receivers
- On/Off: Turn on/off light.
- Colour wheel: Touch to change static RGB color.
- Mode: Short press run the next dynamic mode, long press 2s run mode cycle.
- Speed/Saturation: For dynamic mode, adjust speed, short press 10 levels, long press 2s get the default speed. For static colour, adjust saturation, namely change current static RGB colour to mixed white slowly, short press 11 levels, long press 1-6s for continuous 256 levels adjustment.
- Bright+/-: Adjust brightness, short press 10 levels, long press 1-6s for continuous 256 levels adjustment.
- R/G/B: Short press get red, green or blue colour directly, long press 1-6s adjust R/G/B brightness continuously to achieve millions of colors.
W+/-: For RGB light, short press turn on/off white(RGB mix), long press 1-6s adjust saturation continuously, namely change current static RGB colour to mixed white slowly. For RGBW light, short press turn on/off W channel, long press 1-6s adjust W brightness continuously.
- Scene: Short press recall the scene, long press 2s save the current colour into the scene. The LED indicator will light up longer when save OK.
|Function||RGB / RGBW Control|
|Control Buttons||10 Buttons |
On / Off
Speed / Saturation
|Transmission Frequency||RF 2.4GHz|
|Operating Power Consumption||5mA|
|Standby Power Consumption||10µa|
|Standby Battery Lifetime||1 Year|
|Dimensions||107 x 59 x 9mm|
- LL-SD-RM2 Instruction Manual (627 KB)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.