This RGB Receiver / Controller can be controlled by any of Skydance’s RGB / RGBW remote controls. With a current rating up to 30A it can operate a large quantity of RGB LED strip lights. The allowable load of this controller can also be expanded by the use of amplifiers / extenders.
- Pairing the receiver is simply performed by: A short press of the match key on the receiver / controller. Followed by an immediate press of the on/off key on the remote. The LED indicator on the remote control will fast flash a few times, indicating the match is successful.
- Output power:
- Total: 30A (360W) @ 12V / 30A (720W) @ 24V
- 3/Ch: 10A/Ch (120W) @ 12V / 10A/Ch (240W) @ 24V
- 4096 levels 0~100% brightness
- Built in 10 dynamic modes, include jump or gradual change style
- Smooth dimming without flicker
- 30m range (with auto retransmission), receiver automatically transmits the signal to another receiver within 30m
- 1 remote can be paired to an infinite number of receivers
- Up to 10 remotes can be paired to just 1 receiver
|Control Type||RF Remote|
|Output Power||30A (Total)
3x 10A (120W) @ 12V
3x 10A (240W) @ 24V
|Transmission Frequency||RF 2.4GHz|
|Dimming Greyscale||4096 (2^12) levels|
|Operating Temperature||Ta: -30°C ~ +55°C|
|Case Temperature (Max.)||Tc: +85°C|
|Dimensions||107 x 75 x 25mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.