View cart “Flexible LED Strip Light | COB | 9W/m 12V 4000ºK IP20” has been added to your cart.
The SD-25A-24 DC-DC converter is used to convert a supply voltage of 19∼36VDC to 24VDC up to 1.1A.
- 2:1 wide input
- Protections: short circuit, overload & over voltage
- 1500VAC I/O isolation
- Built-in EMI filter, low ripple noise
- 100% full load burn-in test
- High reliability
|Adjustable Voltage Range||23.0 ∼ 30.0 VDC|
|Voltage||19 ∼ 36.0 VDC|
|Current||1.6 A @ 24 VDC|
|Overload||105 ~ 150% rated output power|
|Over Voltage||31.5 ~ 37.5V/10% load|
|Working Temp.||-10 ~ +60°C (refer datasheet for derating)|
|Working Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|L x W x H||99 x 97 x 36 mm|
|Carton Quantity||45 pieces / 17.8 kg|
|Isolation Resistance||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25℃/ 70% RH|
|Typical Lifetime||374.3K hrs min|
- SD-25 Series Data Sheet (573 KB)
- When selecting a LED driver or any power supply, it is good practice to allow at least 20% additional capacity of the intended load – this will ensure longevity of the power supply.
- *Adjustable Vo – adjustable through a built-in potentiometer. This feature can be useful when there are long runs of cable and experience voltage drop. It is imperative the adjusted voltage not exceed the operational voltage of the LED strip.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.