The ER1 microwave sensor detects human body motion to control any of Skydance’s range of RF receiver / controllers. Motion can be detected through plastic, glass and thin non-metal materials using the HF 10.525GHz system. Detection range is up to 20m and can be adjusted from 100% to 10%, hold time is also adjustable from 10sec to 30min.
The ER1 also features a daylight sensor which can be set to turn on below a defined ambient brightness threshold.
- Pairing the receiver is simply performed by: A short press of the match key on the receiver / controller. Followed by an immediate press of the match key on the sensor. The LED indicator on the controller will fast flash a few times, indicating the match is successful.
- Active microwave motion detectors with HF system 10.525GHz, motion can be detected through plastic, glass and thin non-metal materials
- Built-in motion sensor and daylight sensor
- Powered by 9~24VDC, output RF 2.4G signal
- Matched with RF LED controller or RF dimmable LED driver use
- Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be set via knob potentiometer
- Wide detection area, range up to 20m in diameter
- Supports mounting height up to 15m
- 1 sensor can be paired to an infinite number of receivers
This sensor is a motion RF switch, which turns on the light upon detection of motion, and turns off after a pre-selected hold time when there is no movement.
|Function||Microwave Motion Sensor|
|Power Consumption||< 0.5W(Standby) <1W(Operation)|
|Detection Zone||Wall Mount: 15m |
Ceiling Mount: 20m
|Detection Angle||Wall Mount: 150° |
Ceiling Mount: 360°
|Mounting Height||15m (Max)|
|Detection sensitivity||10, 25, 50, 75, 100%|
|Hold Time||10s, 30s, 90s, 3min, 10min, 20min, 30min|
|Daylight Sensor||10, 30, 50, 100, 150, 200lux, Disable|
|Operating Temperature||Ta: -30°C ~ +55°C|
- LL-SD-ER1 Instruction Manual (609 KB)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.