This is a 12 channel constant voltage DMX512 decoder / master with an output of 5A/CH at either 12 or 24VDC. This decoder can be programmed to suit single colour, dual colour (CCT), or RGB LED strip light.
The on-board OLED digital display allows simple and logical setup as well as setting the PWM frequency and either a logarithmic or linear dimming curve.
Supports Remote Device Management (RDM) protocol which allows bi-directional communication between devices over a standard DMX line.
- 12 channels constant voltage output, Max. 5A current per channel, up to 1440W output power
- Master & decoder mode with RDM function
- Easy operation with OLED display and 4 buttons
- DIM/CCT/RGB decoding mode selectable
- PWM frequency 250/500/2000/8000Hz selectable
- 16bit (65536 levels) /8bit (256 levels) grey level selectable
- Output dimming curve gamma value 0.1-9.9 selectable
- Stand-alone RGB mode and 12 channel dimmer mode selectable, work as DMX master(8 bit) to control other decoders
- Built-in 10 RGB programs, speed and brightness adjustable
- Comply with the DMX512 standard protocols
- DMX signal optoelectronic isolation / amplify
- Over-heat / Over-load / Short circuit protection, recover automatically
- Fast self-testing function
|Function||DMX512 Decoder / Master|
|Voltage (in/out)||12 ∼ 24|
|Output Power (per channel)||5A|
|Output Power (total)||60A|
|Output Type||Common anode|
|PWM Output Frequency||250/500/2000/8000Hz selectable|
|Connection (input)||XLR |
|Connection (output)||Terminal block|
|Protections||Reverse polarity |
|Working Temp.||-30 ∼ 55°C|
|Dimensions||246 x 116 x 39mm|
- LL-SD-D12A Instruction Manual (599 KB)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.